Top 10 Reasons to Choose Hagen Builders
1) Attention to Detail. From the color of the putty used to fill finish nail holes, to making sure that every nail is put in its proper place, our checklist for each job is extensive. Our day isn't finished until the work site looks cleaner than the day before.
2) Timeliness. We know your time is valuable and we respect that. When we say we will be there at a certain time, we will. If circumstances force a change, we will call and not leave you hanging. Our crew starts work at 8 a.m. daily, taking a 20-30 minute lunch mid-day and then it's right back to work. We estimate the time a project will take to finish to the best of our ability and work week-ends to ensure this occurs.
3) Responsible. Hugh Hagen takes personal accountability for every aspect of the job, big or small. If there is something a client is not 100% happy with, it will be changed until the client is more than happy.
4) Great Employees. Our crew has over 60 years of combined work experience in all aspects of building. They are respectful, courteous and conscientious. The pride in their work is visible in every detail of the job and is felt long after they have left.
5) Beautiful, Artistic Work. Quality and artistry speak for themselves. We have been described as "true artisans" along with many other words of appreciation from our clients. Hagen Builders offers Santa Fe elegance without pretentiousness.
6) Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Unlicensed, uninsured workers are out there for hire, yet it is a gamble and a risk that many trusting people have regretted taking. For professional results and the protection of industry safeguards, always hire responsible professionals. Hugh Hagen is a member of the Better Business Bureau and is fully licensed, bonded and insured with New Mexico Construction Industries Division (NMCID) verification. Read more about hiring a licensed contractor at www.rld.state.nm.us/cid/wrkcontractor.htm
7) Member of the Better Business Bureau. We're proud to have an A+ rating from BBB, the highest possible! It is described as "An exemplary rating…nothing in our files causes us to have any doubt about the company’s reliability." As a BBB accredited company, we agree to uphold its accreditation standards, adhere to ethical business practices and to promptly respond to any customer complaints. Read more about the BBB at: www.newmexicoandsouthwestcolorado.bbb.org
8) Past Clients Satisfaction. We have references and client testimonials available for review. We believe we are only as good as our last job – and our current one! For an unbiased, candid appraisal of our work, we invite you to talk to one of our current clients about the job we're doing for them. No pre-planned statements, no prior grooming, just an honest appraisal of who we are and the quality of the employees and work being done.
9) Artisan Craftsmanship. Everything we install is hand-built and crafted with traditional skills and workmanship. From our customized solar-powered steel gates to the maple mantelpiece over the fireplace, it is all artisan quality.
10) Satisfaction Guaranteed. We stand behind our work with a One Year Guarantee on all work that was performed. Not until we hear: "I'm very happy with everything that has been done!" do we consider our job finished.
Would you like a Free Consultation & Estimate on Your Project?
Please give us a call to talk about your next project. You can reach us at (505) 670.6069 or click to send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hagen Builders does it all – view samples of completed projects in our portfolio
- Casitas, remodels & new construction
- Fences & walls
- Patios, decks, flagstone & brickwork
- Portals, garages & additions
- Gates & Doors
- Landscaping, hardscaping, fountains & ponds
- Stucco & American Clay plaster
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces